What’s the point?
“Why should I attend Christian Life Center? What is the purpose of this church?” These are some questions that a visitor to CLC might ask. One of our core values here is to connect you with Christ and also with our community of disciples. One of the greatest ways to do this is through a personal study into God’s Word. For those who would like to further engage in the discipleship process we offer an in-depth look into many of the core concepts of the Scriptures over a period of weeks at your convenience. Please sign up here if you are interested in more info.
Choosing a new church can be extremely challenging and we desire for you to do more than attend. Our desire is for you to be touched by what you feel and for you to be assimilated into our assembly by finding your LIFEPoint.
- PrayerLIFE: A casually-attired but intensely-focused time of prayer weekly on Mondays from 6-7 PM where we specifically pray for our church and our city and county. All are welcome to attend.
- LIFE University: Join us on Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30pm as we study the precious truths of the Word of God and learn about His plan and purpose for our lives. Our goal is to challenge everyone who attends to be changed by God’s Word, and for it to be active in our daily lives.
- KidzLIFE: The next generation is extremely important to us here at CLC. We provide opportunities weekly and at different times throughout the year where they not only have fun but are taught the foundational truths of the Word of God.
- LIFEfellowship: As in the book of Acts, we believe in not just worshiping together but also fellowshipping together in unity. Dinners, fellowships, picnics…the list goes on. We love God and each other, and we invite you to join us and experience the tremendous connection with our community of believers.
- LIFEinMotion: The church is an active organism not simply limited to a building. We believe that our primary purpose outside our personal relationship with Jesus is to share His love with others. We encourage personal evangelism but also promote different venues throughout the year in which we reach out to Worcester as well as the surrounding cities in our county. Help us put the gospel inMotion by joining us in our planned acts of Christian kindness.
- YourLIFE: Your life is important in the eyes of God and to this church. We desire to assist each individual tap into the potential placed in them by God and to improve as a servant of God. Through personal Bible studies, discipleship courses, teaching, and mentoring we want to assist you in being who God wants you to be. How can your LIFE be more fulfilled?